aw shit get it wednesday
HA! I almost forgot to reblog this today
Every Wednesday from now on.
Its wednesday yo
this never comes on my dash at the right time anymore :( i think i went two weeks without it and now i’m reblogging it on a thursday
GOD DAMN YES FINALLY BLOGGED IT ON A WEDNESDAY
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
true friendship is going from “look at these cute shoes” to “do you like being choked sexually” in under ten minutes
And thank you, Mr. Mosby. For taking care of me all these years.
the relationship between these two was far more interesting than just about anything disney channel has ever produced
he was the father figure in her life because her dad was never around. Im crying
THIS FUCKING SCENE
THESE FUCKING TWO
FIRST YOU THOUGHT THE CALL WAS GOING TO BE SOMETHING STUPID LIKE SHE FORGOT TO TIE HER SHOELACES OR SOME SHIT
THEN SHE TURNS AROUND AND DROPS THIS FUCKING BOMB
OH MY GOD DO I CRY